Kingmaker - D&D5 bei Ernst - Woche A

Beiträge zu Spielrunden aus dem dritten Trimester 2017

Moderator: Vorstand

Ernst

Re: Kingmaker - D&D5 bei Ernst - Woche A

Beitrag von Ernst »

Hi Patrick,

kein Problem, ich wollte es nur angeboten haben.
Gruß

Ernst
Ernst

Beitrag von Ernst »

Da die Frage nach den Kingdom Roles aufkam hier der Flavor Text (ohne Mechanik) zur näheren Erläuterung der Rollen die im Players Guide auf Seite 6 in dem Kasten stehen:

Ruler (Georg)
The Ruler is the highest-ranking person in the kingdom, above even the other kingdom leaders, and is expected to embody the values of the kingdom. The Ruler performs the kingdom’s most important ceremonies (such as knighting royals and signing treaties), is the kingdom’s chief diplomatic officer (though most of these duties are handled by the Grand Diplomat), is the signatory for all laws affecting the entire kingdom, pardons criminals when appropriate, and is responsible for appointing characters to all other high positions in the government (such as other leadership roles, mayors of settlements, and judges).

Councilor
The Councilor acts as a liaison between the citizenry and the other kingdom leaders, parsing requests from the commonwealth and presenting the leaders’ proclamations to the people in understandable ways. It is the Councilor’s responsibility to make sure the Ruler is making decisions that benefit the kingdom’s communities and its citizens.

General (Eduard/Sebastian)
The General is the highest-ranking member of the kingdom’s military. If the kingdom has an army and a navy, the heads of those organizations report to the kingdom’s General. The General is responsible for looking after the needs of the military and directing the kingdom’s armies in times of war. Most citizens see the General as a protector and patriot.

Grand Diplomat (Patrick?)
The Grand Diplomat is in charge of the kingdom’s foreign policy—how it interacts with other kingdoms and similar political organizations such as tribes of intelligent monsters. The Grand Diplomat is the head of all of the kingdom’s diplomats, envoys, and ambassadors. It is the Grand Diplomat’s responsibility to represent and protect the interests of the kingdom with regard to foreign powers.

High Priest
The High Priest tends to the kingdom’s religious needs and guides its growth. If the kingdom has an official religion, the High Priest may also be the highest-ranking member of that religion in the kingdom, and has similar responsibilities over the lesser priests of that faith to those the Grand Diplomat has over the kingdom’s ambassadors and diplomats. If the kingdom has no official religion, the High Priest may be a representative of the most popular religion in the kingdom or a neutral party representing the interests of all religions allowed by the kingdom.

Magister (Götz)
The Magister guides the kingdom’s higher learning and magic, promoting education and knowledge among the citizens and representing the interests of magic, science, and academia. In most kingdoms, the Magister is a sage, a wizard, or a priest of a deity of knowledge, and oversees the governmental bureaucracy except regarding finance.

Marshal (Niclas)
The Marshal ensures that the kingdom’s laws are being enforced in the remote parts of the kingdom as well as in the vicinity of the capital. The Marshal is also responsible for securing the kingdom’s borders. He organizes regular patrols and works with the General to respond to threats that militias and adventurers can’t deal with alone.

Royal Enforcer
The Royal Enforcer deals with punishing criminals, working with the Councilor to make sure the citizens feel the government is adequately dealing with wrongdoers, and working with the Marshal to capture fugitives from the law. The Royal Enforcer may grant civilians the authority to kill in the name of the law.

Spymaster (Carmen)
The Spymaster observes the kingdom’s criminal elements and underworld and spies on other kingdoms. The Spymaster always has a finger on the pulse of the kingdom’s underbelly, and uses acquired information to protect the interests of the kingdom at home and elsewhere through a network of spies and informants.

Treasurer
The Treasurer monitors the state of the kingdom’s Treasury and citizens’ confidence in the value of their money and investigates whether any businesses are taking unfair advantage of the system. The Treasurer is in charge of the tax collectors and tracks debts and credits with guilds and other governments.

Warden
The Warden is responsible for enforcing laws in larger settlements, as well as ensuring the safety of the kingdom leaders. The Warden also works with the General to deploy forces to protect settlements and react to internal threats.

Gruß

Ernst
Patrick

Beitrag von Patrick »

Hi zusammen,

anbei die überarbeitet Backstory meines Charakters, beruhend auf dem Vorschlag von Ernst. Mein Charakter heißt Sam Spellsong (the first) und ist Halbelfischer Barde. Hoffe der kurze Link zu Feodora ist so okay für Dich, Carmen.

BACKSTORY
I was born Samael Vaendin'thiil (Spellssong) of Cor’maar the First. My dad a lower elven noble, my mother a Sword-lord of the Aldory Swordpact in Restov. My father was called back to the Elven Court, when I was only two years of age and though I have no memory of him, mother said I come after him. Soft, charismatic – no swordlord material. Hah! If she knew what I was truly capable of… but aside from that she was a loving mother. Unaging, beautiful, determined and warm hearted. Men liked that and so my half-sister Feodora was born a few years later. Also not Swordlord mate-rial, but she can tell her own story.

I grew up at court, where mother served and was more fascinated by the ladies and performers there, than by the monks and soldiers trying to instill knowledge or strength in me. I took what I needed from them to impress, to write and develop convincing showmanship with a sword. But their lives bored me. To tour the world, to sing songs of the heroes I met, maybe praise my own deeds and take a fine noble lady my wife. Elven perhaps? And then the court disappeared from one night to another, along with mother and everyone I knew. I might have disappeared as well, if I had not bedded in the village with the woman that would change my life.

Anatalia, a true bard, like myself, which I had met three days before at court. We had seduced one another. Was she a good 10 years older than me. Yes! Was she hot and everything exotic and exiting I could have dreamed off and a great teacher on top. Yes. Yes! YES! She was the first that heard the magic swinging in my voice and taught me to shape it and many other things, indeed.

We traveled the world, a troup of true bards in love. But as everything in life, it was not meant to last. I buried Anatalia two years ago, and decided it was time, I made my own mark on the world. I looked for the right opportunities, but nothing had that magic ring to it. Nothing until I found the summons by the major of Restov, that made me return to the city of my birth. The Rustlanders are looking for people in need of land, in want of power. They sound like my kind of people…
Ernst

Beitrag von Ernst »

Hallo liebe Mitspieler,

unsere Dropbox bekommt heut Abend eure Charter, eine Übersichtskarte (die Niclas hat) über die "Stolen Lands" und ein bischen über Brevoy.

Nachdem ja Bier und Brezel euch mehr interessierten als ein Besuch in der örtlichen Bücherei oder bei einem Kartografen hier die generelle Info über den Greenbelt, den Ihr aus dem was ihr alle gemeinsam wisst zusammenstellen kann...

The Greenbelt: With the tangled woodlands of the Narlmarches to the west and the rugged hills of the Kamelands to the east, the Greenbelt is a haven for bandits. The lack of dangerous inhabitants other than indigenous tribes of kobolds and mites makes this the safest of the four regions for “freelance banditry,” although recent rumors hold that a particularly powerful bandit known as the Stag Lord has risen to unite and lead the region’s brigands. To the south, tribes of trolls and more dangerous creatures provide a quite effective buffer between Brevoy and Mivon

Gruß

Ernst
Sebastian

Beitrag von Sebastian »

Hallo zusammen,

Leider muss ich für morgen Abend absagen.

Gruß Sebastian
Ernst

Beitrag von Ernst »

Nachdem Ihr erfolgreich die "Steuer" Eintreibung durch Happs Bydon und seine 8 Kumpane verhindert habt, steht euch nun ein Stützpunkt zur Verfügung.
Denkt daran, dass ihr nachdem heutigen Abend der Belagerung von Dibbs undurchdringlicher Festung (der auf dem Kopf liegende Transportwagen) Stufe 2 werden dürft.
Bei Oleg habt ihr neben dem Gegenstoss gegen die angreifenden Banditen auch noch weitere möglicherweise lohnenden Aufgaben bekommen (von Mond-Rettisch Ernte über einen verschwundenen Ehering, befriedung der Rußschuppen, einem aufgetachelten Kobold Stamm, einem Tatzelwurm Kopf für Olegs und der Rache an einem Wildschwein namens "TuskGutter").
Die aktuellen Quests und "Wanted" Poster stelle ich heut Abend in unsere Dropbox.

Gruß

Ernst
Patrick

Beitrag von Patrick »

Hi zusammen, ich falle heute leider krank aus :( Wünsche Euch viel Spaß beim Kundschaften!
Patrick

Beitrag von Patrick »

Hi Ernst,

ich muss für nächsten Montag wegen Privatem absagen.

Bin dann am 11.12. wieder normal dabei.

Erkundet gut die Lande weiter!!!

Gruß
Patrick
Ernst

Beitrag von Ernst »

Hi zusammen,

habe die Daten in der Dropbox ergänzt.
Wenn Ihr Level 3 geworden seid bitte die Charaktere in der Box updaten.
Bei Gelegenheit bitte die Charaktere in der Dramatis Personae eintragen.

Gruß

Ernst
Patrick

Beitrag von Patrick »

Hi Ernst, würde gerne meinen Charakter noch auf der Dropbox anpassen, aber es sieht so aus als ob Du Änderungen generell gesperrt hast. Gruß Patrick
Gesperrt